Interact is a Rotary sponsored service club for young people ages 12-18. The program gives young people an opportunity to participate in fun, meaningful service projects while developing leadership skills and meeting new friends.
Currently we work with Interact Clubs at Edison High School and Spanos Elementary School.
Edison High School Interact Club Information
Where: Edison High School, room D-113.
When: Fridays at 2:15 p.m.
Rotary Advisors: Laura Pinkerton and Brian Lafferty
School Advisor: Angelo Sandoval
Spanos Elementary School
Where: Spanos Elementary School, room 4
When: 1st & 3rd Wednesday – 10:30 a.m.
Rotary Advisor: Graham Tweedy and Beto Beas
School Advisor: Kathleen Moody
Through service activities, Interactors learn the importance of:
- Developing leadership skills and personal integrity
- Advancing international understanding and goodwill
- Building their personal resumes for college applications!
What does Interact do?
- Completes several community Service projects each year.
- Participates in projects sponsored by other Rotary Clubs and Interact Clubs such as Kids In A Box in Escalon and the Stockton Rotary Read-In.
- Participates with the Rotary Club of Stockton in their projects such as Salvation Army Holiday Bell Ringing, and Stockton Beautification Projects.
- Completes one International project each year.
- Participates in awareness and fundraising projects to help eradicate polio form the world community through Rotary’s PolioPlus Campaign.
- Invites Rotarians to speak about their vocations at weekly meetings and participates in a job shadowing day sponsored by the Rotary Club of Stockton.
- Officers attend the All-City Rotary Thanksgiving Luncheon each year as guests of the Rotary Club of Stockton.
.For more information contact Graham Tweedy email@example.com