( Click any image on this page to view a larger version )
Next meeting Information:
“The Rotary Club of Stockton Begins the 2nd Century of Service to the Stockton Community”
- Kevin Kauffmen updated us about bell ringing for the Salvation Army
- All Stockton Thanksgiving Luncheon coming up on Nov. 21st, here at SG&CC. Cost is the same as last year, $40 per person. Look to sign up online or at the check in desk. This is the 50th anniversary of this luncheon. The speaker will be a former Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship recipient and Stagg High School graduate, Jeanne Hatfield. Dress is the same as our regular meetings. We will be collecting food for the Student Food Pantry at Delta College.
- Christmas Party December 6th at the home of Fred and Ida Wiebel, save the date
- Kuy Ky: Trip to Kauai for anniversary
- Foundation: November is Foundation month. Update that Jim Woodward bequeathed $50,000 to TRF instead of $25,000. He also gave $50,000 to SRE. 2 weeks ago we announced only $25,000 to each.
New Member Induction – Camila Heredia
- Joe Serra at Meadowood, doing better and starting to stand up and do more physically. Appreciates visitors
- Dudley Drake
Speaker Introduction: Melanie Vieux
Speaker: Dr. Leonard Hansen, CEO of the Emergency Food Bank
Dr. Leonard Hansen talked about the programs offered by the Stockton Emergency Food Bank and their upcoming events. He also discussed news of the recent acreage they bought.
Report out of the Puerto Vallarta Clean Water Project performed October 12-14, 2023.
|Rotary Club of Stockton Member Files|
|(Logon to DACdb required to access)|
|Conflict of Interest Policy||2019 Updated Club Constitution|
|Approved 2016/2017 ByLaws|
Special thank you to everyone who contributed to The Wheel…
Editor, Leena Mittal & Michael Lara
Attn: Matthew Grizzle, Club Secretary
1024 W. Robinhood Dr. Suite 5
P.O. Box 7457
Stockton CA 95267
Phone: (209) 472-9662
Fax: (209) 472-9664
Rotary International President
R. Gordon R. McInally
District 5220 Governor
District Governor Elect
Jane Winning Madera
Stockton Rotary Club President
Wednesdays at 12 Noon
Stockton Golf & Country Club
3800 W. Country Club Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95209