( Click any image on this page to view a larger version )
Next meeting Information:
“The Rotary Club of Stockton Begins the 2nd Century of Service to the Stockton Community”
- Ken Steele has been nominated to be the President Elect after current President Elect Liz Hull
- Mystery Bus Trip: Michael Blower, congratulations and accolades to PP TJ Hull and Luis Duarte for a great Rotary outing and to Peter’s Steakhouse in Isleton for the fantastic meal. Don’t miss the event next year!
- District 5220 Foundation Dinner at the Double Tree Inn in Modesto on October 28th, at 5:30 PM. Buy tickets online on DACdb. DG Waqar Rizvi
- All Stockton Thanksgiving Luncheon coming up on Nov. 21st, here at SG&CC. Cost is the same as last year, $40 per person. Look to sign up online or at the check in desk. This is the 50th anniversary of this luncheon. The speaker will be a former Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship recipient and Stagg High School graduate, Jeanne Hatfield. Dress is the same as our regular meetings. We will be collecting food for the Student Food Pantry at Delta College.
- Christmas Party December 6th at the home of Fred and Ida Wiebel, save the date
- Liz Hull, birthday, $50 to SRE
- Dennis Cochrane Birthday, SRE WWII Memorial Fund $100
- Gary Frush to Fall Follies $250.
- Beto Beas birthday $100 SRE and $500 to the club general fund via The Fall Follies.
- Ralph and Geneva both donated to Read to Me Stockton, $100 and $200 respectively
- Joe Serra at Meadowood
- Dudley Drake
Speaker Introduction: Julie Eckardt Cantrell
Speaker: Dr. Cheryl Heaney Director St. Joseph’s Med. Center ER
Mayor Kevin Lincoln
|Rotary Club of Stockton Member Files|
|(Logon to DACdb required to access)|
|Conflict of Interest Policy||2019 Updated Club Constitution|
|Approved 2016/2017 ByLaws|
Special thank you to everyone who contributed to The Wheel…
Editor, Leena Mittal & Michael Lara
Attn: Matthew Grizzle, Club Secretary
1024 W. Robinhood Dr. Suite 5
P.O. Box 7457
Stockton CA 95267
Phone: (209) 472-9662
Fax: (209) 472-9664
Rotary International President
R. Gordon R. McInally
District 5220 Governor
District Governor Elect
Jane Winning Madera
Stockton Rotary Club President
Wednesdays at 12 Noon
Stockton Golf & Country Club
3800 W. Country Club Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95209