( Click any image on this page to view a larger version )
Next Virtual Meeting Information:
“The Rotary Club of Stockton Begins the 2nd Century of Service to the Stockton Community”
When we resume regular meetings…
- $55.20 – Bob & Kris Blower: Past-President Bob Blower and Kris Blower donated $55.20 after pictures of their latest boat parade celebrating Cinco de Mayo on Lake Lincoln made the front page of The Record. Nice to see at least one article in the paper that wasn’t totally focused on the pandemic!
- $55.20 – Gary Putnam: For his picture in the paper for outdoor dinner-party. Past-President Gary Putnam donated $55.20 pictures that appeared in The Record of their outdoor dinner party. The growing reputation of comradery on their street is increasing demand and pushing up housing prices.
- $55.20 – Mike from the Lodi Rotary Club donated $50 as a thank you for the invitation to join our Zoom Rotary meeting.
Introduced By: Past-President Michael Blower
Past-President Michael Blower introduced speaker Dr. Maggie Park who is a pediatrician and the Children’s Services Medical Director for San Joaquin County. In this role, she serves as the medical consultant to the California Children’s Services (CCS) program and oversees the Child Health and Disability Prevention (CHDP) Program, the Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program, and the Foster Care Program for San Joaquin County Public Health Services. Dr. Park detailed the initial data, projections and planning that went into the San Joaquin County pandemic response. Based on the flat lines on all the charts, it appears the work done by the medical community and the adherence to the stay-at-home orders has been successful in San Joaquin County.
Jamie Bossuat, a shareholder with Kroloff, Belcher, Smart, Perry & Christopherson, has spent her career practicing employment law and business litigation. In her employment practice she provides advice and representation to employers and human resources professionals in all areas of employment law ranging from leaves of absence to discrimination and harassment to wage and hour. She provides a range of services including policy development and review, advice on employee complaints and concerns, employee training including sexual harassment training, investigations, and representation in administrative proceedings and civil actions through trial. She offers regular presentations on a variety of employment law topics for lawyers, human resources professionals, and employers.
(Virtual unless otherwise noted)
- 20 – Wayne Richardson, “Gospel Center Rescue Mission”
- 27 – Sheriff Withrow, “Updates”
|Julie Van Vuren – May 3rd
Corie Stewart – May 5th
Henry Wong – May 7th
Pam Wenger – May 9th
Omar Khamisa – May 11th
|Bill Johnson – May 14th
Sharon Tweedy – May 20th*
Heather Schlenger – May 22nd
Rigo Cervantes – May 23rd
Adam Cheshire – May 24th
|Harry Shergill – May 25th
Ralph Saroyan – May 27th*
Chad Sublet – May 30th
|*= Meeting Day – Wish them a Happy Birthday!|
|Rotary Club of Stockton Member Files|
|(Logon to DACdb required to access)|
|Conflict of Interest Policy||2019 Updated Club Constitution|
Special thank you to everyone who contributed to The Wheel…
Editor, Eric Duran. Special thanks this week to Lynndee Riley, Assistant Editor and note taker extraordinaire; Mathew Grizzle, Virtual and Audio Visual Guru as well as Club Secretary and Chief Checker!
Attn: Matthew Grizzle, Club Secretary
1024 W. Robinhood Dr. Suite 5
P.O. Box 7457
Stockton CA 95267
Phone: (209) 472-9662
Fax: (209) 472-9664
Wednesdays at 12 Noon
Stockton Golf & Country Club
3800 W. Country Club Blvd.
Stockton, CA 9520