Attention current members: Please let us know if we have missed something and you would like a new section added to the website. Contact Kristen Dyke at email@example.com to make a request.
Vision Document. Please click here to review our club Vision Report. Below is the protocols that your visioning committee proposes for ongoing development of our Vision.
The committee will consist of the current president as chair, president elect, immediate past president, president nominee and member at large. The member at large will be chosen by the president nominee immediately after he/she is nominated.
Vision committee Procedures. The committee will meet quarterly. Minutes to be taken by the newest member of the group. A report will be made annually to the club. Each quarterly meeting might focus on a different topic, i.e. membership. This might mean inviting the current membership chair to join them. This attendee would not be a voting member.
Within this new “Current Members” section you will find…
- Information on our meetings, other meeting locations and times, and an easy to use Meeting Make-Up Form.
- A Proposed New Member Form. If you have someone interested in joining the Rotary Club of Stockton we encourage you to invite them to join us for our weekly Wednesday lunch meetings.
- Quick links to update your information in our club directory and access the DaCdb all club database.
- Find out more about our members by viewing the Member List and current officers page.
- Learn about employment opportunities and those seeking employment within our club.